" I would consider myself to have a mid-low understanding of motorcycle repair, and certainly not to a level to go and tear a set of carburetors apart. The #1 thing I took away from the videos is confidence and knowing I have someone that has my back in case I get stuck. I think the MotorcycleMD idea and model is unique and I'm glad to be a part of it! "
- Access to all premium carburetor courses as they come out.
- Pro Carb cleaning lessons & tutorials
- Video tutorials as they are released on topics like electrical, suspension, engine repairs, valve adjustments, lapping, piston service, carb tuning, lube and adjustments, brakes, clutch service and much much more!
-Topical Video courses to help solve issues like backfire, electrical issues, adding lights, bolt on improvements, poor running, no start, no spark, etc.
- Fundamental wrenching techniques on motorcycles
- Full access to the private community with other members and myself on the inner circle community page to discuss projects and questions. (Weekly involvement)
- Pro Honda tips and tricks form the industry
- Important recall updates from Honda
- Industry leading repair information from someone in the field
- Live Q&A hot-seats
- Randomized member only give-aways
- Full access to a private Facebook community,
Dedicated to solid motorcycle repair techniques.
- Access to content not shown to anyone else but the inner circle group.
This gets you full access into everything the Inner Circle Membership has to offer just with no long term commitment.
"Why pay $90-$140 an HOUR for someone else to fix your bike?
I want to help you & build confidence along the way!"
This option is for the diehard DIY learners who know that the content is trustworthy. Stick around for the long haul knowing there is much is to gain and little time to waste.
"Gain a factory trained Pro Honda Tech on your side. I want to share with you the knowledge you can only gain from years of schooling and actual field experience."
"Cody, I just wanted to say what a great job you've done on your videos. They look and sound great. Your meticulous and thorough attention to detail and knowledge blow away any DIY videos I've ever found on the internet. Your enthusiasm and sense of humor are appreciated and keep things interesting.Keep up the good work!🙂"